TUESDAY NIGHT DELIGHT
Alley Cats Bill Selden 501-249-1105
Thumbs Up Gwen Rochester 501-922-8112
Turkey Baggers Bud Brintnall 601-940-1326
Strikes-R-Us Brian Drake 870-421-5005
Bowling Stones Don Heffron 847-406-0140
Fiesta Friends Susie Lamkins 501-922-6910
Pinfolk Brenda Sallee 501-984-2684
Friends & Family Steve Rust 501-209-5976
Tuk N Fen Ann Bard 501-915-0992
Oddballs Jean Myer 352-638-3777
The Rescuers Debe Joliff 501-915-2252
Livin-On-A-Spare Kelly Clem 501-282-6648
Pin Crushers Russell Childers 214-801-0642
Scandles Joni Long 501-316-9644
Misfits Sheri Smith 210-835-6687
TUESDAY NIGHT DELIGHT MIXED LEAGUE RULES
President: Howard Shaffer (501) 282-5600
V-Pres: Bill Selden (501) 249-1105
Sec/Treas: Lynn Fisher (501) 701-4789
Sgt of Arms: Tim Bard (501) 915-0992
1. This will be a sanctioned league through the USBC and governed by a Board of Directors in accordance with all applicable USBC rules unless otherwise changed by league rules.
2. The Board of Directors shall consist of the League officers and team captains (or designated representative). A majority of the board constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business, unless changed by in the league rules
3. The league shall bowl a total of 34 weeks. The league will bowl on Tuesday nights, unless we have cancellations due to weather. Practice will begin at 6:20 PM with competition beginning at 6:30 PM. The first night of league will be the 20th of August 2019, and finish on the 21st of April 2020.
4. We will not bowl December 24, and December 31st 2019.
5. Each team's roster can be up to six bowlers with a weekly lineup of four members. At least one member of each team must be of the opposite sex. A legal lineup is two regular team members. A team with six members on its roster cannot utilize a sub.
6. Handicap will be 90% of the difference between the average and 210.
7. Returning bowlers from last season’s Tuesday Night Delight League will use last season’s average for the first nine games of competition. Those bowlers new to this league will use their highest Greater Hot Springs USBC Association book average for the first nine games of competition. Bowlers without an average will set an average after the first three games of competition.
8. League members will pay $14.00 per week. The breakdown of fees will be $11.50 for lineage, $0.50 to the house for administrative fees and $0.20 for Sec/Treas. This will leave $1.80 for the prize fund. The last two weeks of league fees must be paid by the eight week of bowling (15 October 2019).
9. The prize lists will submitted for a vote September 17, 2019 and voted upon by the league membership. To be eligible for an award a bowler must have bowled 2/3 of the league season (minimum of 68 games).
10. This league will use a seven point scoring system with two points awarded for each game won and one point awarded for total series.
11. A team may pre/post by informing the opposing team captain, the league secretary and Fiesta Bowl. Teams involved may agree to bowl together at an agreed date and time within one week of the original date. Except for emergencies, no pre/post bowling the last two weeks of the season. Pre/post bowled scores are not eligible for USBC awards unless both teams bowl together.
12. Team captains are responsible for collection of league and membership fees from team members and turning their envelopes into the league treasurer (Lynn Fisher) or to a designated person. Team captains are also responsible to insure each team member has completed a USBC membership card of this league (USBC Rule 101).
13. If a bowler, for any valid reason, must quit the league, they must do so by giving written notice and paying two weeks bowling fees. The two week fees will be waived is an immediate replacement is available.
14. Subs from our sub list may bowl for either a man or woman, providing the team has at least one man and one woman making a mixed team. Additional subs may be utilized up until the last two weeks of the season provided the bowler has a verified average of nine games or more from a USBC sanctioned league. No subs may be used the last two weeks of the league.
15. For the enjoyment of the bowlers, music will be played, but no graphics displayed.
16. In the event of an uneven number of teams, the team bowling against the blind shall abide by the 40 pin rule.
17. In the event a member's check is returned for NSF, the team captain and member will be notified and the member will not be allowed to bowl until the check is made good.